ZIC X9 5W-40 (VHVI TECH)
ZIC X9 5W-40 (VHVI TECH) is a fully synthetic engine oil which provides total engine
protection that meets and exceeds the toughest and latest standards of
European, Japanese, Korean, and U.S. car builders.
- ZIC X9 5W-40 (VHVI TECH) combines fully synthetic base oil and state-of-the-art additives, which guarantee exceptional anti-wear protection and oxidation stability, coupled with excellent fuel economy performance.
- ZIC X9 5W-40 (VHVI TECH) can be used in gasoline vehicles and light duty diesel vehicles such as pickup trucks and SUVs without after treatment devices.
Recommendations / Specifications
- API SM/CF, ACEA A3/B3/B4 .
- Approved by VW/AUDI 502, 503.01, 505, MB 229.5, BMW-LL-01, PORSCHE A-40.
- Meets and exceeds Opel GM-LL-B-025, Renault RN 0710
|Specific Gravity 15°C
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 40°C
|Kinematic Viscosity cSt 100°C
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa*s @ 150°C
|Flash Point, °C
|Pour Point, °C
|Total Base Number (TBN)